Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Recipe Box

 
"Cooking is like love; it should be entered into with abandon or not at all." Harriet Van Horne

Looking for something yummy and delicious to do with Chicken??  This very healthy Chicken recipe is delicious!  I made it for my hubby last night, and we really found it tasty.  A few things I did differently--I marinated it in balsamic vinegar all day; also diced up the tomato to scatter on top of the chicken rather than keeping it whole (but you could also use canned diced tomatoes if you didn't have whole), and I used minced garlic rather than garlic cloves.  You could also scatter olives and feta cheese on top if you wanted.  We served it with Sweet Potato and broccoli, a little salad...and whaaallaaa!  A delicious, healthy meal to indulge in!

No comments:

Post a Comment